This is a follow up to a recent post on PARIS’ latest product: Reporting Manager Live. There is now a video available with a brief demonstration of the capabilities of Reporting Manager Live to do “on-the-fly aggregation.” We have also launched our webpage with more information.
In brief: Using report writers is painful, and frankly, people need a better way. This new product delivers data sets, ranges, and segments LIVE from the database in Excel. It makes the standards set by FRX and Management Reporter seem laughable especially considering speed and ease-of-use.
What sets Reporting Manager Live™ apart from predecessor products, like FRX and Management Reporter:
- Ease-of-use and Transparency
- LIVE and Dynamic data
- Uses an Excel environment with a powerful database behind it
- Reduces the load on SQL server and the ERP system
- Productivity — helps people in IT get things done faster
Reporting Manager Live™ will be offered on a subscription basis at $19.95/per month for each user.
Latest posts by jessica@paris (see all)
- Understanding Forecasting as a Business Tool - May 25, 2017
- How Business Intelligence Has Evolved Since 1865 - April 11, 2017
- How Do Business Intelligence and Analytics Differ and Overlap? - March 23, 2017