Got metrics issues?
- Do you have a single place to store your business metrics, both historical and forecasts?
- Are you able to easily combine historical data with plans and forecasts into your dashboards?
- As users make changes to plans and forecasts, are they immediately available within your dashboards?
- Do you want to eliminate the endless mapping, assembling, and massaging of data within Microsoft Excel?
Integration across a spectrum of tools
Ensure that data from your dashboards and data visualizations are also available in reporting tools, SQL, and Excel.
Integrate the front end and back end to drive real-time collaboration.
Store plans, budgets and forecasts typically found in spreadsheets.
A Foundation for your Business Metrics, Plans and Forecasts.
Having an integrated foundation for your metrics across all of your user experiences creates confidence in your numbers.
Using the BI metrics engine set a foundation for you to manage the numbers consistently, ensuring you get accurate information across all dashboards, reports, and analytical tools.
An integrated platform for your business metrics, both Actuals and Forecasts
- Address data integration, metrics preparation, and governance issues
- Ensure accurate information across all end-user tools, dashboards, reports, SQL, and Excel
- Create a live connection between spreadsheets and the BI Metrics Engine with Excel Live-Link:
- Eliminate the need to manually update spreadsheets with new data
- Instantly display on-the-spot changes in the spreadsheets to the Metrics Engine and connected dashboards and reports
- Seamlessly blend historical transactional data with budgets, plans and forecasts
Want more information?
Connect with PARIS to learn more about how the PARIS suite addresses the end user experience, data integration, and governance across your dashboarding platform and solutions.