PARIS Technologies at Haymarket’s CT Week
Shangri-La Sentosa Singapore, 7-8 March 2018
CTWeek is a unique conference for the region’s most sophisticated treasurers and CFOs. The format is quite different from a typical conference, with the audience congregating in The Hub for keynote presentations and networking.
Small and interactive master classes are led by our content partners in breakout rooms, with content and feedback tailored based on our unique AudienceIntelligence tracking system and from the input of our advisory board of selected finance executives.
PARIS Technologies, Inc. will be leading a breakout session discussing how to implement dynamic cash-flow models that address credit exposure, interest risk, and foreign exchange, among other requirements.
PARIS offer effective solutions that inspire confidence in data-based decision making:
- Obtain dynamic Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Interest, and Currency information to address key risk areas
- Perform sensitivity analysis and develop plans for FX Risk, Interest Risk, Credit Risk, and more
- Address CT Governance and Stakeholder Relations through systems that provide for version-to-version comparisons and managed release of information
- Inspire deep analysis through ad hoc BI and visual analytics
- Promote business agility and adaptability with real-time data
Not yet registered?
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet fellow treasury and finance executives, and learn from industry leaders.