- Comprehensive Project Performance Reporting and Analysis
- Forecast Cost to Complete scenarios by Job, Cost Code, Category and Detail Line
- Immediate Consolidation of Project Performance Across the Organization
- Integrated Multi-Entity Financial Statements and Job Costing Analysis
- Compare Current Forecast “Cost At Completion” Figures Against Prior to See Which Projects are On Track
Construction Project Performance Management
This is a construction forecasting model that delivers significant additional benefits including improved accuracy, reliability, transparency and speed of data collection and analysis. Other outcomes include enhanced communication and teamwork. Significantly improve the synergy between Operations and Finance. Financial outcomes, resulting from business decisions, will be transparent: as a consequence, project managers can proactively seek advice and input from the finance team on how to best reach intended project targets. Our performance management models also lead to fully consolidated Income Statements, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements.
Key benefits from the introduction of PowerOLAP include:
- Significant gains in productivity through the elimination of manual, error-prone processes
- Report creation from a single source of dynamically updated financial and other information
- Simplified, faster, accurate project forecasting and budgeting
- Month end reporting in minutes, ad hoc reporting anytime
- Enhance investment in Job Costing, GL and other systems
- Leverage all skills with Excel as a front end–and see any reports in impactful dashboards
You will not have to teach us your business. You will not have to buy separate modules or additional software.
“PowerOLAP allows us to bring all our financial and non-financial metrics together in a quick, simple and yet powerful manner so that we can achieve our daily operational activities. This frees up our project people to do what is important, from quickly identifying bottlenecks for delivering our projects efficiently and on time to highlighting cash flows for working capital optimization. All so that we can be the best people to work with.”
Collaboration that Aligns with Your Corporate Vision
Provide your staff with “the best tools to work with.” Obtain reports instantaneously, through Excel or dashboards, including historical performance, projected performance, budgets and variance analysis. Other important non-financial information can also be integrated, resulting in an extremely powerful solution that goes beyond traditional financial metrics. So your staff spend far less time gathering, consolidating and correcting data–and instead analyze, predict and advise on how to take the business forward.