So, the problem is compounding: forecasting is often required at least weekly, with the involvement of not only the finance function but also key managers across the entire business, and; the majority of businesses are asking for multiple scenarios. Surely, to cope with this perfect storm of requirements, businesses must be running smart processes with the best software tools?
- Financial Process Improvement: How to Improve Your Planning and Reporting Processes
- Visionary Intelligence & the Value of the Right Business Intelligence Solution
- The Pain of Forecasting and How to End It!
- An Easier and Faster Way with PowerExcel – Part 2 of 2
- Our CEO made us build financial reports in Excel to understand our customer’s pain. Here’s what I learned. – Part 1 of 2