The yellow cluster represents those who see forecasting as a simple extension of the month-end. They all have a low score on the pain index. The grey data are those whose forecasting pain is confined to the finance function, with low to medium scores. The orange spheres (it’s a major task for the finance function and department heads) and especially the blue blobs (it’s a constant drain on the whole business) mostly have the higher scores on the pain index.
- Financial Process Improvement: How to Improve Your Planning and Reporting Processes
- Visionary Intelligence & the Value of the Right Business Intelligence Solution
- The Pain of Forecasting and How to End It!
- An Easier and Faster Way with PowerExcel – Part 2 of 2
- Our CEO made us build financial reports in Excel to understand our customer’s pain. Here’s what I learned. – Part 1 of 2