PowerExcel Pro SessionsWeekly 30-minute PowerExcel training SCHEDULES TO BE ANNOUNCED SOONTry PowerExcel for 90 days, risk-free
Now, more than ever, organizations need a way to reforecast budgets and plans. Now is not the time for arduous and rigid forecasting processes.
We know you can do a lot in Excel spreadsheets, but how much time do you really want to spend rebuilding links, checking errors, and consolidating workbooks?
PowerExcel automates consolidation, centralizes formulas and business rules (such as hierarchies and metrics), and can run multidimensional analysis. All to give you more time to analyze and make strategic business decisions.
“Intro to PowerExcel” Schedule
- April 22, 2020, 11am EST – FULL
- April 29, 2020, 11am EST – FULL
- May 6, 2020, 11am EST – FULL
- May 13, 2020, 11am EST – FULL
Note: We update this page with new training dates regularly, so come back here again If you are not available on these dates.
Learn how to use PowerExcel by attending our weekly 30-minute INTRO TO POWEREXCEL training sessions.
What to expect:
- Capturing data in the model
- Defining Hierarchies
- Creating reports in PowerExcel
- Multi-user collaboration and team productivity
- Reducing clerical spreadsheet work
- Sample financial planning model