SaaS Data Visualization Platform
– for flexible and collaborative data analysis
through dynamic dashboards and reports.
Timely and Accurate Data
Never find yourself to be the last to know. Be always up to date with Leonardo®.
Leonardo® delivers dashboards that are not only visually beautiful, but also alive. This means that all information from Leonardo® are connected to the actual source of data (OLAP or 3rd party systems). Therefore, data is dynamically refreshed in real-time, from the source.
Flexible and Collaborative Analysis
Create on-the-fly analysis accessible to multiple users, on the web and more.
Now, you and your team can access relevant data to support your most mission-critical decisions or daily operational tasks. Leonardo® gives users the capability to slice, dice, and filter data directly on their web-browsers to get to the information they need.
All of your technologies in one intelligent system
Power-up with Olation and PowerOLAP
Unleash Leonardo®’s power by pairing it with PARIS’ Olation and PowerOLAP.
By connecting Leonardo to our OLAP products, your users gain the freedom to access multi-dimensional data models built on Olation and use it as a base for their analysis and dashboards.
Users also benefit from PowerOLAP’s tight Excel integration, allowing them to manipulate data on Excel and dynamically reflect on the web. Imagine the level of collaboration this could bring to your organization!
Accessibility and Ease of Use
- Leonardo is a web application that is installed on any Windows operating system machine that includes a web server, which delivers Business Intelligence content for your Microsoft-based BI environment to authorized users.
- Users can access Leonardo from intranet or internet, depending on environment configuration.
- It takes 5 minutes to download and install Leonardo, for the first time or as a software upgrade.
- Leonardo is accessible from various web browsers and has an intuitive interface that is easy to adopt.
- Interactive dashboards can be accessed from desktop or mobile devices.
- Leonardo is also an OLAP client that can access, browse, and analyze OLAP data and create OLAP reports for multidimensional Olation™ models.
- Users quickly create interactive business dashboards using already created OLAP analysis or using MDX and SQL queries.
- Leonardo has features to create and maintain your organization’s KPIs.
- Users can subscribe to receive dashboard and OLAP analysis at scheduled times.
Like what you see?
Check out these other Paris Products we offer:
Analytical Solution for SAP Business One or Quick Books
Plan, Analyze, Report, & Accurate Data Every Time.
Welcome to the New Age. And a better way to work.
Time Manager Live
Track time. Manage Resources. Measure Performance.