TAKE AWAY SPREADSHEET PROBLEMS WITHOUT TAKING AWAY EXCEL
Combine the power of an analytical engine (OLAP) with Microsoft Excel
- Stop working with static/outdated data, start getting live data from source systems to/from analytical models.
- Avoid errors and performance issues. Centralize forumas and business rules that run dynamic calculations from your model.
- Use your spreadsheet for input to collaborative planning models.
- Stop saving multiple version of workbooks. Recalculate models and spreadsheets just by hitting refresh.
- See results dynamically in Excel and all other front ends (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, report writers, etc.).
EVEN EXCEL EXPERTS HAVE SPREADSHEET PROBLEMS. THERE IS A BETTER WAY.
Replacing Excel is not an option, especially if you work in Finance.
Learn how you can push the limits of Excel with PARIS’ data modeling platforms.