Timely and Accurate Data
Leonardo® delivers analytics, handles Big Data, incorporates design thinking. It is web-based and provides attractive analysis and visualizations from Olation® models. Quick product setup, analytical OLAP features, visual analysis, and reports subscriptions are key features of Leonardo.
Dashboards direct from SQL or OLAP
Dashboard software based on data from your SQL and OLAP databases are quickly designed to present the most valuable information for your business environment. Collaborate with your team on BI content. KPI, Scorecards, and Gauges to present visual metrics, while charts present data visualizations and trend indicators.
Leonardo gives you:
- Leonardo is a web application that is installed on any Windows operating system machine that includes a web server, which delivers Business Intelligence content for your Microsoft-based BI environment to authorized users in web browsers.
- Users can access Leonardo from intranet or internet, depending on environment configuration.
- It takes 5 minutes to download and install Leonardo, for the first time or as a software upgrade.
- Leonardo can be used with various internet browsers.
- Intuitive and easy-to-adopt user interface in Leonardo.
- Leonardo is also an OLAP client to access, browse, and analyze OLAP data and create OLAP reports for multidimensional Olation models.
- Users quickly create interactive business dashboards using already created OLAP analysis or using MDX and SQL queries.
- Leonardo has features to create and maintain your organization’s KPIs.
- Interactive dashboards can be accessed from desktop or mobile devices.
- Users can subscribe to receive dashboard and OLAP analysis at scheduled times.
- Leonardo releases new versions about every 4 months.
Like what you see? Want more?